CHAMPION ACADEMY TOURNAMENTS
What are they:
- A system of tournaments for players of all levels. Designed to give top juniors, collegiate players, professional players an opportunity to make money in the sport. The series of tournaments is modeled after the French money tournament system. Players play their first match against someone the same rating or slightly better.
How do you enter?
- Participants must first obtain a license is from Champion Academy. Our team will then grant the player a rating. What is required are either WTA/ATP/UTR/ITA/National ranking. Players without one of these rankings will start on the lowest rating.
What is different about this series of tournaments?
- Making players professional tennis players by making a living playing the sport they love but not chasing after points
- Weekly money making opportunities
- College players money goes into an escrow account until the end of their NCAA eligibility to help with their tennis career after
- Earning potential depends on ability, objectives as well as luck. A collegiate player in the top 50 or an ATP/WTA player of 1500 stands a chance to earn $1000-$10,000 dollars a week.
We award prize money from the quarterfinals onwards.
- Money amounts vary based on tournament size.
How many tournaments are there?
- Over 10,000 tournaments a year world wide